Account Executive (m/ f / x) (m/w/d)
Plan A has set itself the ambitious goal to decarbonise a million businesses within the next few years, using science and technology. We offer a software for decarbonisation and ESG reporting capabilities, that enables businesses of the likes of BMW, Mollie, Sorare, GANNI, Chloé and N26, to successfully manage their net zero journey. Building and growing Plan A has been only possible thanks to our ever-expanding team across Europe.
We're looking for an independent, forward-thinking Account Executive to join the DACH sales team. If our mission is aligned with your values and personal goals, we want to get to know you!
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Own and nurture a pipeline of pre-qualified prospects delivered by our Sales Development representatives
- Develop a detailed understanding of the aims and business needs of each of your accounts
- Deliver tailored value propositions to your prospects through presentations and live product demos
- Negotiate deals with multiple stakeholders from Procurement to C-level
- Oversee the successful onboarding of new accounts to our Emission Management Platform
- Delight in rising to the challenge of ambitious growth targets
- You love Sales and have 3+ years experience in Sales
- You are able to apply your passion and experience in B2B software sales and support our customers on their journey towards sustainability
- You have a proven track record from identifying leads and building up a pipeline with our SDRs through in- and outbound activities, pitching, closing and onboarding
- A proven track record for exceeding revenue targets and agreed KPIs
- Data and target-driven mentality and a fearless approach to your work
- Experience using Hubspot or another CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Fluency in German and English
- Employee Stock Options (VSOP)
- Discounts and benefits via the Plan A Corporate Benefits Platform
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass, Master Plan) and online magazines (e.g. Sifted)
- Monthly team activities, company on- and offsite, and weekly team in-person gatherings on a Friday evening
- Flexibility to work remotely, in-office, or a bit of both
- 28 vacation days per year, 30 days working-from-anywhere, plus annual educational leave and sabbatical leave
What you can expect from Plan A
- Contribution to a bigger purpose! Push the needle on climate action by contributing to the success of our carbon management and ESG software!
- We value collaboration over competition. You will become part of a cooperative and cross-functional environment, where we value sharing knowledge and best practices.
- We are always growing and so are you. We support you with “MyPlan A”, your personalised career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
- Enjoy the perks of remote work but always feel free to join us in our offices in Berlin, Paris, or London.