Affiliate Manager (m/w/d)
As an Affiliate Manager, you will manage the relationship with our affiliate community and set up/manage the affiliate program:
- Managing and maximizing the results of the existing affiliate program
- Develop a new, tiered affiliate program with the goal of program extension and expansion
- Grow number of affiliate partners
- Create a content strategy to promote affiliate products
- Prepare promotions and compile newsletters together with communication
- Be first point of contact for /communicate with affiliate partners
- Develop a content strategy and schedule & oversee content publishing
- Compile traffic and revenue reports
- Test different types of content to maximize revenue
Aim of the jobYour profile
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in an Affiliate Marketing or similar position
- Proven track record of successful affiliate marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong affinity with simRacing!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Affluent in English
- Take the chance to become part of a unique success story!
- Exciting, international projects in a highly motivated and very collegial team await you
- Personal development opportunities in a future-oriented and modern company
- Performance-oriented remuneration with attractive benefits (BAV, job bike, etc.)
- We promote your language skills with a free premium Babbel account
- Lots of fun and development opportunities thanks to a flat hierarchy
- Immediate full-time start
Top performance for over 20 years.
We at Endor AG produce and market Simracing products under the brand Fanatec. Our product portfolio includes high-end steering wheels and controllers for game consoles and PCs.
Our employees combine creativity, team spirit, and passion with the profession. Long-term relationships, trust and sustainability, as well as the joy of working together and communication at eye level – these are our core values and shape our mission statement.
Because of all these factors and the family corporate culture, working at Endor is something very special.
Join our team and shape with us the future of simracing!