(Associate) Mid-Market Account Executive* (m/w/d)
(Associate) Mid-Market Account Executive*
Locations: Darmstadt, Saarbrucken, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Munich
Software AG is a global, independent software company focused on innovation for the digital age. We think ahead with integration, drive business transformation and enable rapid innovation for the Internet of Things, enabling companies to differentiate their business models from those of their competitors. We give them the freedom to link and integrate any technology - from apps to the edge. We open data silos and make data shareable, usable and valuable so that our customers can make the best decisions and create new growth opportunities. Software AG employs over 4,700 people and operates in 70 countries.
Are you fascinated by the possibilities of digitization and the cloud and don't just want to talk about it, you want to be there?
You are very communicative, are driven by a strong sales mentality, and have demonstrated persistence in your career to date?
These are ideal prerequisites for building a strong customer relationship and excelling at sales as an Account Executive in our newly set-up Mid-Market team.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Independent sales of the entire product range or individual Software AG products and identification of upselling potential in the mid-market area
Independent acquisition of new customers for the business unit
Strong customer presence with IT and business decision makers to understand their challenges and develop innovative solutions
Collaboration with all internal departments (Business Operations, Legal Department, Professional Services Delivery etc.) to ensure sales success
- Experience in sales environment of complex IT solutions in the B2B segment
- Independent and self-motivated work to achieve the specified goals
- Strong customer orientation - external and internal
- Entrepreneurial thinking and negotiation skills
- Successfully completed studies and decisiveness
- Very good communication and presentation skills in German and/or English
Please only apply online. Your application should contain a short motivation letter, your CV (both in English) and your certificates.
- Yvonne Exeler, Manager Recruiting DACH, phone: +49 (0)681 210 3727
- m/f/d - Diversity is key!