Back-End Entwickler (m/w/d)
Your Back-End Code Matters
Do you enjoy developing code for dynamic modern web applications? Are you an expert on data structures and algorithms? Are you eager to run the app that your team has built in the Cloud? Then we're looking for you.
You'll work in a self-organized, cross-functional, and agile team on exciting, rewarding and meaningful tasks. Additionally there’s plenty of company perks, an international environment, state-of the-art technologies - including our AWS stack - as well as development tools, and a deep dive into the Atlassian ecosystem.
There is more waiting for you: plenty of company perks (e.g. free lunch), a unique working culture which fosters remote work, and wonderful colleagues who also bring their hobbies to the office (e.g. offering yoga classes).
Your Future Role
- Develop and implement new features and improvements for our apps, incl. analyzing feature feasibility, creating technical feature specs and much more.
- Take care of refactoring and maintaining the code base of our apps.
- Write and maintain automated tests.
- Shape the runtime environment for our cloud apps through Infrastructure-as-Code and evolve our DevOps processes
- Empower your colleagues with your technical knowledge, e.g. by mentoring others and sharing your knowledge in internal talks.
- Provide input for user documentation and review it from a technical point of view.
- Create release artefacts and cloud deployments for the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Work with technologies and tools like AWS, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Docker, Git, IntelliJ, Java, Node.js, Spring Boot and many more.
- Experience in building and maintaining back-end code for dynamic modern web applications
- Passion for clean, tested and well-documented code, thereby supporting fast evolution.
- Excellent understanding of server-side Java with Spring - knowledge of Jersey and OSGi is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, and designing REST APIs – these experiences build the basis for your daily work.
- Familiarity with a Cloud platform like AWS
- Practical experience in building and maintaining software as a team , ideally backed by a degree in applied Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar.