Business Development Manager Global eCommerce (m/w/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS! Business Development Manager Global eCommerce (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time/Part-time
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager eCommerce expansion (m/f/d) who is passionate about business growth and operational improvement, with the drive to move things forward. As a Business Development Manager (m/f/d), you will actively shape the value proposition for our HUGO BOSS customers globally and support the implementation of our expansion and localization strategy for our online stores globally. A highly motivated team of experts with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to welcome you in our eCommerce department.What you can expect:
- You will play a key role in supporting the strategic development & priority definition of expansion and localizations opportunities to grow hugoboss.com globally
- Collaborate across regions and involved business units to identify customer and market needs to drive growth in existing and new markets, as well as existing and new processes/business models
- Work closely with relevant counterparts, internal, as well external stakeholders, and business partners to identify and drive the growth opportunities by leveraging existing company capabilities, and know-how in HQ and with best practices locally to improve customer experience
- Help tailor strategic growth plans & concepts and accelerate decision-making through business case evaluation
- Independently manage expansion and localisation initiatives for the online store, in collaboration with key stakeholders and process owners
- Ensure effective implementation of business and operational improvements and communicating the new approaches to the markets as well as to other HB-internal stakeholders and interfaces
- Play an active role in supporting the development of new business concepts and operational models in accordance with company strategy and internal structures & operating models
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, finance or similar
- A minimum of 3 years + relevant working experience in management and optimisation of business processes, preferably eCommerce environment
- Experience in Strategic Business Development or Project Management is ideal
- Proven track record of successful delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-confident & self-motivated. Ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company target
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Business fluency in English, written & spoken.
- Profound time management, prioritisation, organisational and collaboration skills
- Focused and entrepreneurial mindset
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.