Buyer Transport & Logistics (d/f/m) (m/w/d)
Buyer Transport & Logistics (d/f/m)
We are looking for a Buyer Transport & Logistics (d/f/m) at the Hamburg site for our client, a leading international aircraft manufacturer based in HH-Finkenwerder.
Your Task as Buyer Transport & Logistics (d/f/m):
As Buyer Transport & Logistics (d/f/m) you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Manage the tendering and the contract negotiation to achieve the best purchasing conditions in accordance within Company requirements
• Leading MFTs within the framework of transnational projects to achieve suppliers selection
• Leading Aribus negotiations, establishing and implementing trans-national frame contracts
• Deliver cost savings to AIRBUS Divisions Savings Programmes
• Monitor the contract (during innovation, development, serial and support phases) with suppliers and Company stakeholders to achieve through out the contract life cycle a complete application of terms and conditions to ensure suppliers deliver expected performance in all dimensions (Logistics, support, quality, cost...)
• Manage the day to day relationships with suppliers and running projects to optimize customer value, while minimizing total cost of ownership & risks is part of the Multifunctional/Multidivisional teams all along the tendering, contracting and contract life cycle phases
• Contribute to the Procurement Strategy with a transnational and trans-divisional approach
Your Profile as Buyer Transport & Logistics (d/f/m):
• Bachelor degree in the fields of Business Engineering or Business Administrations
• at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of Purchasing, Supplier management and Contract management
• Experience in the field of aerospace is an advantage
• expert knowlage in MS Office
• Experience with Google Workspace is a plus
• Business fluent in English and min. advanced in German
• Independent, structured and result-oriented work and good analytical skills
• A high degree of persuasiveness and assertiveness to represent the relevant interests
• Strong communication skills to work with contacts at all levels and maintain business relationships
• The place of work will be Fuhlsbüttel at least once a week
• Willingness for occasional business trips
Was Sie erwartet
• Attractive and performance-related remuneration (in accordance with the applicable collective agreement), possibly also equal pay
• Payment above the collective wage agreement as well as social benefits, e.g. holiday pay and Christmas bonus
• Pleasant working atmosphere
• Separate bonus payments
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV and all references) via our job portal or via the e-mail address provided.
If you are not a citizen of one of the EU countries, we need a copy of your valid work permit in order to consider you.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot return documents sent by post.
Tel.: +49 (0)40 28 47 47-59