Call Center Agent Bulgarisch (m/w/d)
Back Office Support with Bulgarian (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Back office support only
- Taking over general administrative tasks
- Provide online support for specific cases
- Achieving and ensuring the quality standards
What we expect:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Bulgarian and English are essential
- Willing to move to Germany as soon as possible
- Valid working permit for Germany / EU citizenship
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility
- Availability to work on a 24/7 shift system
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: 14.4 Euro per hour and fully paid training period
- Appealing bonuses for weekend and night shifts
- Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
- Great office with modern workspaces at the city center of Essen
- Positive international working environment; Fun Floor with PlayStation, table tennis, and much more
- Comfortable leisure areas and opportunities to join different activities like yoga or guided meditation
- Regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
- Attractive employee referral bonus programs
- Intriguing and diverse responsibilities
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +49 201 2587 0006. We are looking forward to your informative application. We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion - in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 70,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.