Change Management Consultant (m/w/d)
Change Management Consultant at Fusion Consulting AG | softgarden View job here
Fusion Consulting AG is a global IT and management consultancy with around 300 employees and 25 offices world-wide. We are one of the most dynamic brands for digital transformation processes in the corporate environment, providing enterprises with end-to-end SAP implementation, consulting and support services. Our core focus is life sciences and whether in relation to consumer healthcare, pharmaceuticals or chemicals, we combine in-depth industry knowledge with excellent IT and business know-how, process competence and innovative power. We cultivate a culture of open and honest communication, autonomy, commitment, trust, integrity and mutual respect, celebrating the talents and individual qualities of our employees.
Change Management Consultant
- Full Time
- Mainz, Germany
- Remote (hybrid)
- With Professional Experience
Fusion Consulting is looking for a service-oriented and highly reliable individual to join our team as a Change Management Consultant. The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Change Manager in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be comfortable with frequent travel.
The primary duties of this position include the following:
- Execute Change Management plans and deliverables
- Mapping of all project stakeholders and existing communication channels
- Update Communication Plans, track progress and feedback
- Create Communications (poster, presentations, mailer, video, etc.)
- Alignments / interaction and collaboration with the entire project team, esp. training and authorization team
- Create surveys and evaluations
- Support Change Impact Analysis and tracking of mitigation actions
- Organize and support workshops, events and roadshows
What are we looking for?
- Higher education degree, e.g. in Business Administration, PR/Marketing/Communication, Business Psychology
- Passion for communication, project- and teamwork
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Experience in video editing and creation of e-learnings are a plus
- Willingness to travel
What will you get in return?
- Part of global growth success story
- Insides of entrepreneurial mindset and actions
- Global network to Consultancy-, Digital-, and Multinational Life Science companies
- Loyal and highly intrinsic driven Leadership Team
- Grow Beyond program offering fresh opportunities which will allow you to take the lead and own your personal growth and development
- Fusion Talent Academy space where you will be able to practice a growth mindset, learn new skills, gain knowledge or get navigated to many other development topics and resources
- Continues learning approach: internal mentoring and coaching programs, trainings, seminars, workshops
- Feedback culture
- Diverse and inclusive culture in supportive environment, with regular interactions across functions, including team events
- Referral Program
- Flexible-time-off approach
- Hybrid work model
- Set of social packages
Fusion Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to conducting our business with respect to diverse cultures and rights of individuals, cultivating unique skills, abilities, and experiences within our workforce. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your qualifications and experience, without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Online View more jobs Share this job
Fusion Consulting (Germany) GmbH