Clinical Account Manager (m/w/d)
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) is a world leading Biotechnology and Specialty Measurement Company with a mission to deliver benefit to Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Biomedical Research, Materials and Food & Environmental markets through renowned technical innovation and deep scientific knowledge.
Waters’ technology has served the most exacting customers for over 60 years and has built a $2+ billion business. To build upon our successes and to drive sustainable profitable growth, Waters Corporation is undergoing a transformation within our Waters Division organization that will enable deeper customer insights and more effective commercial market development. Clinical Diagnostics and research are key markets on which we have chosen to focus.
As a Clinical Account Manager you will be reporting to the Clinical Manager South Europe. In this role you are part of a dynamic team of specialists across South Europe (Germany, Switzerland, France, Portugal, Italy and Spain) with a shared passion for Science.The region of responsibility is the east of Germany.
We offer a quarterly incentive upon attainment of company’s sales target. We offer extensive exposure and learning opportunities for career development.
Purpose and Objectives of the role
- Developing new business across the clinical market in Waters Division, representing the complete product portfolio (systems, chemistry consumables and service), whilst ensuring the retention of the existing clinical client base
- Achieving the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) target for the designated sales territory is the key objective
- Managing the entire sales process and establishing partnerships with our clinical customers
- Managing resources and liaising across departments – working cross-functionally (e.g. with marketing, service organization, demo lab)
- Formulating and successfully implementing business and territory plans
- Pro-actively managing the opportunity pipeline and converting the opportunities into orders at a high pace
- Managing the product mix and pricing to agreed targets
- Disciplined use of Compass, the CRM system, as required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly motivated individual with perseverance and drive; the ability to work effectively in pressurized sales situations
- Strong verbal ability (able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels).
- Customer focused with keen listening skills
- Knows how to set priorities and has impressive organizational skills.
- Adaptive to dynamic and changing environment
- Experienced in solution selling
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc or MSc, or equivalent, in Science
- Technical sales experience, ideally in the chromatography or mass spectrometry field
- Keen Clinical Market experience and understanding
This position involves travel throughout the territory of responsibility and brings you a great degree of flexibility in how you manage your accounts and how you work in the field. It involves regular travels to other countries local business support, meetings and trainings.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.