FAR Government, Inc.
clinical office manager (urgent) (m/w/d)
Far Government, Inc. is looking for a successful clinical officer manager who will provide administrative assistance to enrolled beneficiaries at Primary Care and Pediatric Clinics.
Job Title: clinical office manager
Location: 86th MDG, Ramstein Air Base, German
Work schedule: 07:00-16:00 hours: Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays.
· High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency.
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
· The ability to type with a minimum of 40 words per minute and can read, speak, and write English. The language should be spoken with sufficient structural accuracy in formal and informal conversations. And should have an English language proficiency level of (4).
· Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of patient records and documentation requirements, processes, and procedures.
· Ability to learn the Defense Health Agency Electronic Health Record and other medical-related databases.
· Working knowledge of applicable regulations (e.g., HIPAA, AFIs, MDGIs, etc.)
· Knowledge of various office automation software programs, tools, and techniques to support office operations and produce a variety of documents such as letters, reports, spreadsheets, databases, and graphs. Manage, edit, and maintain provider templates via Composite Healthcare Computer System (CHCS)according to provider/leadership specifications.
· Ability to learn the facility’s functions, rules, and procedures sufficient to receive patients/visitors or telephone calls, determine patient eligibility, schedule appointments, relay general instructions to patients, make referrals to other units, and obtain, update, and file needed medical records.
· Contractor shall learn medical terminology used by the facility. Relay all messages from patients at the front desk to staff via t-cons, secure messaging, or verbal.
The clinical officer manager should:
· Provide administrative assistance to enrolled beneficiaries.
· Assist in the communication between beneficiaries, Primary Care Teams, Deployment of Medicine, and Preventative Health cell.
· Check in patients for appointments.
· Schedule patients for appropriate appointments.
· Accept, route, and file forms/paperwork for patient and PCM correspondence.2.1.6.
· Answer and direct all incoming clinic reception call to the clinic.
· Verify third-party insurance.
· Oversee provider access to care and schedule templates.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ramstein-Miesenbach: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Powered by JazzHR
FAR Government, Inc.