Consultant for Energy and Commodity Trading (m/w/d)
About FORRS Partners GmbH:
Wir sind eine international tätige Managementberatung mit Sitz in Heidelberg und München. Wir beraten Energiehändler und Finanzdienstleister bei geschäftskritischen Projekten sowie strategischen Fragestellungen im digitalen Handels- und Risikoumfeld, sowie der Monetarisierung von Daten oder der Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle.
What do we offer?
- Development opportunities on professional and personal level through internal training and promotion and funding of professional certifications (e.g., CFA, ERP, FRM)
- Deutschlandticket paid by the company
- Possibility of a leasing bike
- Partial financing of the EGYM Wellness passVaried project contents
- Opportunity-rich, international working environment
- Collegial atmosphere and flat hierarchies
What can you expect?
- You will be part of consulting teams and carry out consulting projects for clients in the banking, energy and commodity trading sector
- You will contribute to the planning, coordination and design of projects in front/middle office, risk management and market data
- You methodically analyze problems and develop sustainable strategies and solutions in an environment of international customers
- You will adapt to new project conditions and support customers in important decisions in an agile and dynamic environment
What should you bring along?
- You have an above-average university degree (diploma/master's degree) in mathematics, computer science, economics or a related field
- You ideally bring experience in consulting projects in the energy industry
- You have knowledge of energy trading and the traded products
- You are customer oriented and present yourself confidently with a high quality awareness
- You possess strong analytical skills and a high degree of independence
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- You work both at the customer's site and remotely
- You are willing to travel and possess the flexibility required for consulting work
- Good accessibility to airport and main train station is expected
Our job offer Consultant for Energy and Commodity Trading (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.
You can find more information about us and our job offers on our company profile on Workwise.
FORRS Partners GmbH