Customer Care Specialist FR/DE/EN (d/f/m) (m/w/d)
Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future of microscopy for over 170 years by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we're driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
For our Customer Care department, we are looking for a:
Customer Care Specialist FR/DE/EN (d/f/m)
in our headquarter in Wetzlar (Germany), with a hybrid working solution.
If you are looking for a new role with interesting tasks, in which no day is the same and you enjoy working with a passionate team, that truly supports each other, have a look at the below role:
- Processing of price inquiries, purchase orders, change orders, returns / exchanges, coordination of on-time deliveries, installation and monitoring of open orders and invoicing via SAP R/3
- Receiving and processing incoming customer calls and e-mails in French, German and English language
- Close coordination with production, sales, service and product management to optimize the sales targets
- Processing of complaints in cooperation with the credit department
- Master data maintenance of the SAP R/3 system
- In this position, you will be working more specifically for the French and Swiss Medical markets, and occasionally as back up for other countries.
- Successfully completed commercial professional training, ideally with first professional experience in customer service
- Fluent in French, German and English
- Experience with SAP R/3 module SD
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Independent as well as solution-oriented way of working
- Customer oriented
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience in the medical business is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our employees have the option to work from home up to 2 days/week
- We offer an attractive salary and pension package
- Our employees have international development opportunities
- We enable independent work and empowerment within a committed, international team
- With us you get the chance to successfully contribute your ideas
- We are particularly interested in a long-term cooperation
DIVERSITY AT LEICA
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GET MORE INSIGHT
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video "We Are Leica": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment?
Do apply online - we are looking forward to your application!
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.