Customer Care Specialist with Dutch (m/w/d)
Who are we?
MSX is a leading technology – enabled business process outsourcing company that provides state of the art solutions and services to automotive business in more than 80 countries. For over half a century, our strategic solutions have helped car manufacturers and their dealer networks thrive within the evolving automotive industry.
Working at MSX means being part of a motivated, successful team.
We focus on three key principles: empowering our people to contribute to company development; creating systems and processes that support organizational and personal growth; and fostering people’s growth by promoting an entrepreneurial approach to work.
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d) to support a premium brand in Dietzenbach! If you speak Dutch on a native level and you are confident in English too (at least B2 level), we might be looking for you!
As a Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d) you are the first contact for all customer and prospect inquiries of an aspiring electric car manufacturer. You provide expert advice on product information by phone, e-mail or mail or help to arrange test drives. You will handle all inquiries with confidence, using the latest technology and with a strong service orientation. Customer satisfaction is your main goal when handling complaints and finding the best possible solution.
What do we require from you?
- Commercial studies or relevant experience
- Knowledge in Dutch on C2 level (native)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Knowledge of German/Italian/Flemish/French is an advantage
- Several years of experience in customer service, ideally within the automotive trade
- We require a high level of service orientation, a personable manner, and a good way of expressing oneself
- Experience in sales is an advantage
- Willingness to work on weekends (one or two Saturdays in a month)
In joining MSX, you can enjoy
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave per year
- Hybrid working model (on-site & remote)
- Diverse team
- The possibility to grow professionally and learn more about the automotive world
- Relocation package
Why would do you choose MSX?
Besides a competitive salary and benefit package, we provide a supportive, inclusive environment. You will have the opportunity to work for a premium automotive company.