Data Center Team Lead (m/w/d)
Stellenbeschreibung Job Overview
Responsible for providing and maintaining effective material orders, customer service, and inventory management as well as various customer material movement requests. Responsible for the assembly and installation of servers and various electronic components using a variety of hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
What you need to succeed (Qualifications, experience, skills, attributes)
- Oversee loading and unloading of inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles and containers including the management of shipping documents and records
- Perform quality checks on inbound and outbound freight, checking for accurate part numbers, quantities and ensuring material is in pristine condition
- Execute daily inventory cycle counts and replenishment orders for critical spare parts on site at the datacenter
- Process return shipments of various electronic components utilizing multiple warehouse management systems
- Oversee and perform the placement server racks on the datacenter floor utilizing laser measuring devices with 100% accuracy
- Oversee and perform the population of electronic components and install cabling into server racks by following provided diagrams and schematics
- Install rack hardware using various hand, power and measuring tools
- Operate various types of material handling equipment such as straddle stackers, rack movers and electric pallet jacks
- Perform and oversee cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety, cleanliness, and adherence to 5s standards
- Push, pull and lift frequently throughout the workday
Why You will Love DB Schenker
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 4-6 years of experience.
Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
How to Get Started
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
You can begin by applying above or visit us at
Stay Connected With Us
Twitter: @DBSchenkerUSA LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/dbschenker/ Facebook: @DBSchenkerAmericas Visit our Blog: www.nowthatslogistics.com
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Jetzt ganz einfach online den Bewerbungsprozess starten.
Deine Benefits Medical
We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
The company offers a pre-tax 401(k) contribution plan with a company match.
On a calendar year basis, the Company pays all employees 6 major holidays, including New Year's Days, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus 4 floating holidays.
An diesen Standorten findest du die angebotenen Stellen.
Daten werden geladen ...
Einen Augenblick bitte ...
Es dauert Dir zu lange?
Verkürze die Ladezeit, indem Du Suchbegriffe oder Filter hinzufügst.
Tut uns leid. Die Datenmenge ist zu groß.
Grenze Deine Suche ein und beschleunige die Ladezeit.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Bewerben ganz einfach Profil erstellen Angaben machen und jobspezifische Fragen beantworten Lebenslauf und Anhänge hochladen Daten prüfen und Bewerbung absenden Hinweise