Data Lead - Transformation (m/w/d)
As Data Lead - Transformation, your mission is to homogenize Klöckner & Co's data strategy and data quality and improve data-driven decision making. You will be responsible for the overall master data management of the group by developing and successfully implementing strategies to ensure the accuracy, integrity and security of master data.
For this purpose, we are looking for an experienced Data Lead who can analyze, understand and implement a homogeneous master data management environment.
- Developing and implementing a master data management strategy that aligns with the organization's overall data strategy
- Customizing data management to the business’ needs
- Leading the design, development, and maintenance of master data management systems and processes
- Defining and implementing data governance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and address master data management challenges
- Ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and integrity of master data across the organization
- Providing leadership and direction to the master data management team
- Setting standards in terms of security to ensure the integrity of the available data and data architecture
- Collaborating with cross-departmental teams to harmonize overall data strategies in the organization
- Ensuring cross-departmental harmonization of data consistency
- Designed, created and implemented a master data management system priorly
Your Profile and Qualifications
- Academic background in business informatics or comparable studies with broad business and deep IT coverage, or working experience in this field of work
- Several years of experience in master data management and/ or related working experience
- Experience leading a master data management program in a large, complex and international organization
- Strong understanding of data governance best practices and industry regulations, as well as experienced with data management tools and technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Leadership and solution delivery competence and a results-driven mindset
- Sound experience in technological and digital environments
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Proven hands-on know-how in digital technologies
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills, strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with global IT senior management as well as the global business units and corporate strategy
- Full professional English proficiency
- Location: Berlin or Duisburg
Your Work Atmosphere and Perspectives
- Receive a competitive compensation package and great benefits such as a reduced Urban Sports membership, a subsidy for public transport tickets and Kindergarten-support etc.
- Work in an international, dynamic and diverse team with a great team spirit and hands-on mentality that is digitizing a traditional industry
- Participate in an open feedback culture with 360° feedback as well as transparent communication and decision-making channels
- Benefit of a wide offer of individual trainings, courses and coachings for the best personal development and improve your language skills in our free German and English classes
- Work in a modern hybrid environment and design your working hours (Fulltime = 38,5h) in a flexible and employee-friendly way
- Meet your colleagues in a nice, centrally located office with convenient public transport options
- Enjoy our regular and irregular company and team events (also remote!)
Digitalizing the Industry. Kloeckner.i, as part of Klöckner & Co, has been actively driving the digitalization of Klöckner & Co's entire supply chain since 2014. In our Digital Hub, we bundle all projects geared toward this under one roof. Currently, we have almost 150 employees working hybridly at our Berlin and Duisburg sites. In Klöckner & Co, one of the world's largest producer-independent steel and metal distributors and one of the leading steel service center companies, we have a strong and reliable partner at our side at all times.
At kloeckner.i, we challenge the status quo. We build products that are well-designed, easy to use and user-friendly, and apply a mix of agile methodologies and pragmatic, user-centric problem solving in our work to ensure that Klöckner & Co is by far the most effective player in the market.