Time for change - time for a new job! Are you a Development Engineer and looking for a new professional challenge? Then look no further! We have what you are looking for: a secure job, fair compensation and exciting new tasks at an attractive company in Böblingen.
- Definition and creation of hardware-related firmware and programmable logic (FPGA) and design of a modular and flexible firmware/FPGA architecture in close consultation with software development
- Rollout of the firmware/FPGA architecture to other international sites within the group
- Planning, development and creation of electronic circuit diagrams (mainly µC/FPGA including peripherals)
- Commissioning, testing and documentation of the developed hardware, firmware and programmable logic (FPGA) within a regulated quality system
- Degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer engineering or equivalent (FH, DH, Uni)
- In-depth knowledge and several years of experience in firmware and FPGA development as well as in digital and analog circuit design
- High quality awareness
- Willing to continuously learn new things and adapt to new situations and interested in new technologies, methods and approaches
- High ability to organize yourself and be willing to integrate into a team to achieve ambitious goals together
- Knowledge of various FPGA development environments such as Vivado, ModelSim, HDL Designer as well as firmware development environments such as IAR and Eclipse
- Knowledge of the CAD system Mentor Xpedition (Schematic Input and Constraint Management)
- Fluent English and German
Corona virus and application at GULP: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
If you are interested please apply online. Applications from severely disabled people are of course welcome. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- Attractive salary
- Guaranteed punctual payment, possibility of installments
- Extensive social benefits, incl. Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Up to 28 days vacation per year
- Free online courses, e.g. "German as a foreign language"
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
Zum Stellenanbieter GULP Solution Services GmbH
GULP Solution Services GmbHFrau Jessica Paszkowska