Development Engineer for Design and Simulation of MEMS Sensors (f/m/div.) (m/w/d)
- Create Something New: You will design new MEMS sensors and actuators with the focus on mechanical design and simulation of the micromechanical transducer system.
- Shape the future: You improve our physical understanding, implement it into our models and use big data methods to find yet unknown correlations.
- Take responsibility: You will work with or even lead international engineering teams.
- Live cooperation: You analyze the cause effect chain and the influence strength for unknown failure modes of new technologies and set up the necessary cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Reliable implementation: You assess the electrical and mechanical behavior under consideration of all process tolerances.
- Look ahead: You coordinate and organize MEMS design phases, being responsible for the verification of designs and simulation models.
- Education: Degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar studies
- Personality: Looking for creative solutions, capable to work in teams and to take over responsibility
- Working style: Structured working style in a complex development environment, Autonomous work in interdisciplinary teams
- Experience and Knowledge: Professional experience in the development of new concepts and driving the implementation; Specialist in design and modeling of MEMS (FEM, Matlab, Python); Understanding of the physical principles of MEMS sensors and their dependencies
- Languages: Fluent in English and German
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Jeannette Martins (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Rolf Scheben (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35 18084