DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer () (m/w/d)
You will get interesting tasks!
- Administration and optimization of CI/CD processes in cooperation with the development teams.
- Design cost efficient, secured, high availability and/or fault tolerant solutions leveraging the cloud services or managed cloud services.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams in an agile way such as Product Owners, Data Scientists and Technical Leads-
- Identify opportunities for automation within the application and the associated processes.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks and alerting.
- Ensuring (24/7) high availability and scalability of our Taxy.io platform.
- Conceptual and practical further development of our monitoring infrastructure as well as its integration into our microservice system landscape.
- Manage all software installations, configurations, and monitor installations across environments.
Do we got a match? Your profile
- You already have experience working in a DevOps and/or Cloud Engineering role (system administration, development, infrastructure and scripting) and ideally, a degree in computer science or a related fields?
- You have very good scripting skills, in particular in Bash and Python and good understanding of Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)?
- A proven track record regarding your experience with application virtualization techniques such as container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)?
- Gained experience in delivering solutions on Public Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure etc.) with a good knowledge of Cloud native services available?
- Development of CI/CD pipelines using standard DevOps tools are no unknown concepts for you?
- You have good a knowledge of monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana) and logging solutions (ElasticSearch, Logstash/FluentD, Kibana)?
Why join the Taxy.io adventure?
- You'll get the opportunity to implement cutting edge technologies into practice!
- The chance of dealing with responsibility from day one and working as a member of a great agile team consisting of tech experts, data scientists and experienced startup managers!
- The possibility to grow professionally and personally!
- Flexible work schedule and places, with the option to work 100% remotely or using our co-working spaces all over Germany!
- A competitive salary!
- Having fun with a great diverse team disrupting the tax and legal technology industry!