Digital Communications Specialist for Social Media (m/w/d)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a creative and innovative Digital Communications Specialist for Social Media, you will be part of the Social Media team for Central Europe (CE) and ensure professional and targeted digital communication on our social media channels, especially on LinkedIn. You will work closely with our consultants and your colleagues in the communications and marketing department.
You’ll plan, manage, and execute Boston Consulting Group’s social media posts. You will also assist in developing new formats (podcasts, videos, etc.) and implementing them, including creating guides and scripts/storyboards. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for coordinating digital and editorial content and producing visuals in collaboration with the corporate design team.
Building and maintaining the community will be as much a part of your job as creating and managing paid ad campaigns, as well as monitoring, evaluating, and evolving BCG’s digital channels. The role includes advising, developing, and coordinating our corporate influencers in CE.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You enjoy preparing topics needing explanation for social media and know how to spark dialogue in the community with your posts.
- You’re enthusiastic about current business topics in Germany and Europe and like to deal with topics of the future such as sustainability or artificial intelligence.
- You use your strong analytical skills and data affinity to continuously optimize campaigns.
- You impress with a structured and independent way of working, are creative without losing sight of details, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You always stay up to date on the latest social media trends.
- You’re a team player and win over internal and external stakeholders with your competent and professional demeanor.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You have a university degree, ideally with a focus on journalism and/or marketing/communications.
- Your written and spoken German and English language skills are excellent.
- You have relevant experience in positioning companies on social networks (especially on LinkedIn). Experience managing corporate influencers is a plus.
- B2B marketing background and/or agency experience is desirable.
- You confidently use the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Sprinklr or a similar social media management tool is a plus, as is knowledge in creating graphics and videos.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will report directly to the CE Marketing Manager—Social Media, who leads the team. You’ll work closely with the other CE communications teams, who are responsible for PR, alumni, events, media collaborations, and client mailings, for example. The CE communications departments at BCG are led by the CE Communications & Marketing Director.
In the spirit of the Group, we’re so much more than our daily business. You can also look forward to frequent team-building and office activities, from summer and sports to Christmas and social events.
In the Group, you can be assured of receiving an attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components.
We support families with benefits such as tax-free subsidies for childcare expenses through bonus conversions.
Every now and then you just need a break. That’s why the Group offers 30 days of vacation every year, in addition to an attractive flexibility program.
This one’s on us: We’ll cover your commuting expenses up to a maximum amount.
New ways of working? They’re nothing new to us. Our employees use hybrid models that combine on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools.
We have your future in mind—covered by our comprehensive insurance and retirement programs.
Well-being is more than a buzzword for us. That’s why we provide individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers.
Out of the office and into the gym: A flexible gym membership with Urban Sports Club is yours for the asking.
Need a pick-me-up? You’ll be happy to hear that free beverages and snacks are provided at all of the Group’s offices, in addition to food vouchers for use with participating partners.
*Benefits may vary by location.
Boston Consulting Group