Director Tax (all genders) (m/w/d)
Who we are
Welcome to one of Europe’s most exciting New Space companies, creating the world's first fully connected mesh network in the sky. We are an international and diverse team of experts and engineers who have spent their careers expanding the boundaries and potential of space, now united in pursuit of a single vision.
Now we are looking for the best talents for our locations in Munich and Berlin to help us make our vision come true.
The Director of Tax (all genders) will be responsible for overseeing all tax-related activities for the company, including tax planning, compliance and reporting.
- Developing and implementing tax planning strategies
- Providing guidance to management on tax implications of business decisions
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations
- Building a complete body of transfer pricing documentation
- Building a small team of tax experts
- Overseeing the tax compliance cycle to ensure timely and accurate tax filings in the various jurisdictions where the company is active
- Managing tax audits and inquiries
- Managing relationships with external tax advisors
What you bring on the table
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with a specialisation in Tax
- 7+ years of experience in tax planning and/or tax accounting, including experience in a global environment
- Strong knowledge of international tax laws and regulations
- Experience with transfer pricing in an international setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to mentor and develop a team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a plus
- Nice to have: experience in managing employee benefits on a global scale
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about tax and is excited to join a dynamic and growing start-up company. If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply.Why you should join us
We are an international and diverse team of space enthusiasts, following one great vision. This permanent position was created recently and thus offers a lot of creative freedom. Our approach is to create a diverse and modern environment with a hybrid working model. We offer an attractive salary depending on your experience.
If this sounds like you, we will be happy to discuss. Please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rivada Space Networks is an equal opportunity employer with the approach to create a diverse and inclusive working environment. We therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, beliefs, age, disability, or other characteristics.
Rivada Space Networks GmbH is launching and operating a constellation of low-earth-orbit satellites to redefine secure, global connectivity for governments and enterprises. With offices in Germany and the United States, Rivada has developed a state-of-the art orbital network consisting of 600 satellites interconnected via laserlinks. We can connect any two points on the globe without touching the ground, for unparalleled security, latency, throughput, reach and mobility.
By putting infrastructure in space and thus creating a network that is truly global, we will be able to provide a new and revolutionary solution for today’s biggest data networking challenges. Two highly innovative and reputable companies will construct and launch our satellites.
Rivada is working with Terran Orbital to manufacture and SpaceX to launch our satellites. Deployment starts in 2025 with full-service launch in 2026.
Rivada Space Networks GmbH