FP&A Analyst (m/w/d)
Pectus Finance is an early-stage start-up from Berlin, building a next-gen SaaS tool for financial planning and analysis for small and mid-sized companies. Backed by Picus Capital and several well-known angel investors, we are growing strongly and are currently looking for a new FP&A Analyst to join the team.
As an FP&A Analyst you will be a subject matter expert for Pectus, ensuring we understand our customers' processes, needs, and can onboard them effectively. You will play an active role in shaping the customer experience through your involvement in analyzing our customers financial data and ensuring we are tackling the right issues with the right product approach.
This role is based in Berlin.
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer by leading workshops to not only understand their priorities, processes, and pain points, but also pitch how Pectus could be a great solution for their needs
- Analyze financial data from customers, create insights, and work in cross-functional teams to actively shape the development of our product
- You will be responsible for the seamless onboarding experience for all customers, making sure they are aligned with the product features and maximizing the value of our product
- You hold an excellent degree from a well-renowned university
- You have 1+ years experience in FP&A or similar role in a high growth start-up, in Finance or Consulting
- You are data-driven and possess very strong analytical and quantitative skills (statistical analysis, etc.)
- You are self-motivated, independent and have strong leadership skills as well as the ability to think outside of the box
- You proactively make things happen and want to change the way finance teams operate for the better
- Full working proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
Next to working as part of a highly talented team in a supportive environment, at Pectus you will:
- Receive a competitive salary as well as participate in our ESOP programme
- Benefit from a unique company culture, with regular team events and a great office in the city center, incl. a roof-top terrace
- Have the opportunity to benefit from a learning and development budget in order to constantly improve your skills
- Have regular feedback and review sessions as well as personal development goals and clear promotion path
- Receive 30 days of paid time off a year
- Have the opportunity to work in a flexible hybrid set up, although coming to the office when possible is encourage