Time for change - time for a new job! Are you a Hardware Risk Engineer and looking for a new professional challenge? Then look no further! We have what you are looking for: a secure job, fair compensation and exciting new tasks at an attractive company in Böblingen.
- Planning, creation and maintenance of HW Risk Management files of future patient monitoring systems according to ISO14971 in close cooperation with the quality department
- Execution and moderation in the cross-functional team of development-accompanying FMEA activities
- Conception and creation of reliability plans, definition of the necessary hardware tests, determination of test sample sizes as well as evaluation of test results based on statistical methods
- Degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer engineering or equivalent (FH, DH, Uni)
- In-depth knowledge and several years of experience in the field of hardware risk management according to ISO 13485 and EN/ISO 14971 as well as in the application of statistical methods in the field of risk-based test planning and evaluation
- Pursue your goals conscientiously, have a high quality awareness and feel responsible for your tasks
- Willing to continuously learn new things and adapt to new situations and have an interest in new technologies, methods and approaches
- High ability to organize yourself and a will to integrate into a team to achieve ambitious goals together
- Knowledge of country-specific hardware risk management requirements (i.e. FDA, EU, NMPA etc.)
Corona virus and application at GULP: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
If you are interested please apply online. Applications from severely disabled people are of course welcome. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- Attractive salary
- Guaranteed punctual payment, possibility of installments
- Up to 28 days vacation per year
- Extensive social benefits, incl. Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Free online courses, e.g. "German as a foreign language"
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
Zum Stellenanbieter GULP Solution Services GmbH
GULP Solution Services GmbHFrau Jessica Paszkowska