Head of Corporate & Legacy Solutions (m/w/d)
As Head of Corporate & Legacy Solutions, your mission is to analyze the current status at Klöckner & Co. with the goal of homogenizing the corporate application landscape and developing a strategy for its continuous improvement and update.
In addition to a solid technical understanding of the enterprise application landscape, you have strong stakeholder management skills and are able to overcome resistance.
You serve as a driving force and champion for change. You lead a team of 3-4 as well as the "legacy" part of the ERP team and report directly to the Global VP Solution Design and Delivery.
- Analyzing the status quo and create action plans for development of the corporate application landscape and reorganize the applications to the given needs
- Developing and executing a technology roadmap for corporate applications
- Managing a team of IT professionals
- Overseeing the selection, implementation, and integration of new software systems
- Ensuring the security, performance, and reliability of the company's software applications
- Collaborating with business departments to identify and prioritize software needs
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies
- Developing and managing budgets and resources for the corporate applications team
- Communicating technology plans, risks, and benefits to stakeholders
- Ensuring the software applications meet business requirements and industry regulations
- Conceptualizing and implementing change measures for creating process standardization, documentation aligned policies on the utilization of these applications along the corporate application landscape
Your Profile and Qualifications
- Several years of experience in complex corporate applications environment and managing enterprise applications
- Experience in creating, structuring, building and renewing the corporate application landscape
- Proactive and result-oriented mindset with proven track record in execution
- Hands-On experience in leading a corporate transformation or change programs
- Flexibility and creativity are an important asset
- Conceptual skills with a “getting it done” attitude
- Sound experience in creating and documenting standardized processes, while ensuring the correct utilization policy
- Experience in leading a team of IT professionals in a challenging environment
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills, strong problem-solving skills and great stakeholder management skills
- Full professional English proficiency
- Location: Berlin or Duisburg
Your Work Atmosphere and Perspectives
- Receive a competitive compensation package and great benefits such as a reduced Urban Sports membership, a subsidy for public transport tickets and Kindergarten-support etc.
- Work in an international, dynamic and diverse team with a great team spirit and hands-on mentality that is digitizing a traditional industry
- Participate in an open feedback culture with 360° feedback as well as transparent communication and decision-making channels
- Benefit of a wide offer of individual trainings, courses and coachings for the best personal development and improve your language skills in our free German and English classes
- Work in a modern hybrid environment and design your working hours (Fulltime = 38,5h) in a flexible and employee-friendly way
- Meet your colleagues in a nice, centrally located office with convenient public transport options
- Enjoy our regular and irregular company and team events (also remote!)
Digitalizing the Industry. Kloeckner.i, as part of Klöckner & Co, has been actively driving the digitalization of Klöckner & Co's entire supply chain since 2014. In our Digital Hub, we bundle all projects geared toward this under one roof. Currently, we have almost 150 employees working hybridly at our Berlin and Duisburg sites. In Klöckner & Co, one of the world's largest producer-independent steel and metal distributors and one of the leading steel service center companies, we have a strong and reliable partner at our side at all times.
At kloeckner.i, we challenge the status quo. We build products that are well-designed, easy to use and user-friendly, and apply a mix of agile methodologies and pragmatic, user-centric problem solving in our work to ensure that Klöckner & Co is by far the most effective player in the market.