Inside Account Manager (m/w/d)
Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants across Europe and the US. We are looking for an energetic, communicative & highly curious person, ideally with a good grasp of the gastronomy scene in Germany, to join our Account Management team. With your support, we want to push ahead with our ambitious goals of building brand loyalty and ensuring the best user experience.In this role, you will:
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with users of all cuisines, sizes, and types over the phone
- Lead the industry to a digitized future: you are the face of Choco to our users
- Maximize the user experience and value for our clients in a patient and empathic way
- Generate growth for your Sales team by utilizing your existing client relationships
- Closely analyze changes in user behavior to meet your personal and team KPIs
- Collaborate with global functional teams across ChocoMust Haves:
- Native or C2 German Speaking ability
- You are strongly motivated to have a community builder role. Aside from your sales mentality, you focus on long-term relationships
- You are adaptable and you can put yourself in the shoes of a super famous Chef but also a Kebab shop as well as a charming little Italian restaurant.Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-oriented role
- Excellent communication skills on the phone & high service level mindset
- Deep understanding of long-term retention and up-selling.
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical ability and natural curiosity about data-driven decision making
- Proactivity and drive to learn that is inspiring to people around youWhat\'s in it for you:
- Growth Opportunities. A vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Team. A tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers from all across the world
- Ownership. A creative environment to support the development of your ideas
- Health. Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Retreats. Team retreats to celebrate our achievementsWho we are & What we do
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry\'s global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food supply chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication eliminates operational inefficiencies and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food supply chain.
As one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble, and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 25,000 different clients across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba), and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
Ready for the challenge? These are the steps:
1. Resume Screening
2. First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
3. Interview with a future Team Member in DACH
4. Interview with Tina, DACH Regional Lead
5. Last interview with Dan, our Founder & CEO
Eine Stellenanzeige von Choco Communications GmbH
Choco Communications GmbH