Inside Sales (m/w/d)
Starting date Start immediate
Place LORRACH, Germany.
Contract type Permanent contract
At ARaymond, we create cutting-edge fastening and assembly systems for the machines and products that keep the world moving.
Founded in Grenoble in 1865, and still headquartered in the city to this day, we're a family-run business with a proud history of innovation - including the invention of the press stud.
Human values have driven our success for over 155 years, embodied by our servant-leadership model of management that empowers employees and puts their wellbeing first.
Today we employ more than 7,000 people in 25 countries worldwide. And we're committed to leading in sustainability for the global fastening and assembly market.
Connect with a team that's always behind you
Enjoy the freedom to innovate, grow and make a difference as part of our global sales team. You'll work in partnership with our clients to provide custom proposals for their fastening and assembly needs.
Be the first "voice" of ARaymond Industrial to the customer, providing pro-active support, quotation, order handling & follow-up. The target is that the Customer Service / Inside Sales person can inform the client about the whole process from request for quotation to final delivery and possible claims. The Inside Sales person will report to Sales Manager EMEA
Role and responsibilities
In coordination and supporting the Sales Force:
Is clear owner and single point of contact for specified Account
Performs Offers gathering all needed information (i.e. Qualifying the Customer need, CRM…
Applies Smart Pricing for creating the right winning Quotation
Performs follow-up of Offers (chasing answer, feedback, identification of root cause if lost,
Delivers Samples to final Customer
In coordination with Quality and Finance
Support to FIN in front of the customer in subjects like: Manual invoicing (tools, samples,…), invoice issues (price differences, dunning support 3rd call)
Forwards first quality e-mail & Gathers from Quality department all needed Certificates for performing offers or follow-up.
Homologations: gather and send PPAPs and VDA's.
In coordination with Engineering, Product Manager and Sales, the person leverages his/her technical and portfolio knowledge to:
Look for equivalences upon Customer or Sales request
Solve basic technical requests
Look for parts in Pathfinder
In coordination with related Management and Process owner, and depending on its talents, the candidate may assume one or more related projects and tasks to support the development of the European and German organization
In coordination with Sales Force & Marketing Communication & Business Development:
Brings Marketing Campaigns (by e-mail, by phone, etc.) to Prospects and Customers
Gathers responses from Prospects and contact them to identify and gather interesting Leads
Customer oriented availability (timetable & easiness to contact) as well as responsiveness (24-48h) is required. In principle there are allocated countries/clients per CS/IS, but in order to ensure availability and responsiveness, the CS / IS specialists work as a pool and must be able to handle other clients as well.
Education and experience
- 3+ years' experience in Customer Service / Inside Sales for technical products ideally with sales both to OEM and distributors. This includes quotations and price negotiation.
- Can read technical drawings
- SAP / CRM / MS Office
- Friendly, customer- and commercial oriented - can transmit a 'smile' through the phone
- High level of team spirit and collaboration.
- Proactive & Flexible - willing to contribute to the development of Industrial Europe organization.
- Is an active listener and can detect real customer needs - is able to recommend basic solutions from the AR Industrial Catalogue and Portfolio
- Able to manage numbers accurately for Pricing calculations
- Can deal with problems and complaints in a pragmatic and well balanced way
- Should be committed to our AR Network values (Entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration, innovation, value creation, respect and pleasure) and to the ONE Team European approach in Industrial Europe
- Fluent in German and English. Other languages appreciated.
You'll join a team at the beating heart of our company's daily operations. And you'll feel valued for what you bring both as a person and professional, thanks to our servant-leadership model that puts your voice and wellbeing first.You'll have the support to take your career wherever you want it to go, with on-the-job training, mentorship and skills development to help you towards your goals. And you can take pride in being part of a company that's committed to minimizing its environmental impact, and to preserving the ecosystems we all depend on.