Internship eCommerce - Global Sales eShop (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 20095 Hamburg
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the global eShop team in launching and rolling out of the online shops
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project within the eShop operation
- Independent project steering as well as cooperation with other departments and agencies
- Support in conceptualization and execution of campaigns and promotions, including alignment with global, regional and local international departments and quality assurance testing
- Participation in development of organizational concepts and processes as well as support during implementation
- Product and digital asset maintenance and quality assurance of the eShop catalogue
- Assist with other digital topics such as SEO, web analytics, reporting and marketing automation set-up
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by internships and semesters abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Excellent computer / internet skills and firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Affinity for eCommerce / online shopping and understanding of online marketing and eCRM metrics is advantageous
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and creative team-player with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Starting date as of now for 6 months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.