Internship IT - Security Operations Center (m/w/d)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Research and analyze current market trends with regards to a specific IT security topic
- Assist the security department in enrichment of its security tooling portfolio
- Consult the available technology and methodology against the given business question, specific needs and demands
- Act as a though leader within the respective area of responsibility
- Generates proposals, share and present the knowledge gathered
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in computer science, information technology, computer engineering or a related field
- Good command of the English language is a must
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies, applications, and processes
- Basic knowledge of network and computer security practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Research, analyze and interpret information from various sources with the ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Self-motivated team player, detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Availability as of May for six months
We offeryou an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of theremuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntaryor mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.