IT Manager (m/w/d)
The Lengoo team is looking for an IT Manager to manage and provide support for our IT infrastructure setup, keeping everyone at Lengoo fully equipped with the best tools for their jobs - including hardware, software and office networking.
As an IT Manager, you will work closely with our leaders in the Engineering and People Team, as well as other departments at Lengoo. We will provide you with the means to improve our existing processes and develop top tier IT Service & Infrastructure capabilities.
The ideal candidate would have also had experience with information security certifications and their processes.
- Be the central point of contact for all IT needs at Lengoo through the IT helpdesk.
- Manage the software tools used throughout our organization (e.g.: Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Slack, Notion, Miro, Personio, etc).
- Manage the computer hardware (laptops, monitors, and desktop), office networking (routers, cabling and wifi) and integrated digital solutions, including video conferencing rooms.
- Be the main contact for most hardware and software suppliers as well as manage the budget for them.
- Develop and document our IT Management processes.
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing IT infrastructure.
- You have experience with tools like Okta, Personio, Google Workspace, Apple Business Manager, Microsoft 365, and InTune.
- You are a proactive problem-solver. You have a service mindset with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with IT security standards, including compliance with ISO 27001, is a strong plus.
- You speak and write fluent English. English is the official company language, but as you will be interfacing with suppliers and the office building’s management, German is a plus.
Perks of being in our loop
- Free English and German language classes, we’re all about new forms of expression
- Personal care days, take a bonus, 4 half-days a year to refresh your system
- Personal learning budget to boost your professional growth and nourish your passions
- Party as a team, join your colleagues for team lunches, pub quizzes, and yearly offsites
- Discounted gym membership, flex your mind and body with Urban Sports Club
- Find your flow state, get inspired in our office in the creative heart of Berlin. Or work remotely, we’re flexible
- Pension on us, we’ll set you up for the future so you can focus on the now
- Endless learning opportunities: feed your brain with hackathons, tech talks, Q&As, training—you name it
- Relocate with ease: we’ll cover your flight, an initial roof over your head, and guide you through the maze of German bureaucracy. All you have to do is hop on the plane
- Commute in style: a compensated Rydes budget includes everything from Uber to Miles or Lime, and reduces your CO2 footprint
- Furry friends welcome, we’re animal lovers too.
Are you up for the lengoo challenge?
At Lengoo we want you for you. No matter where you’re from, what your interests are, or how many languages you speak. Our workplace is for everyone. The more we embrace our differences, the more we grow, thrive, and remodel how the world communicates. Whether you’re looking for a career springboard, a sidestep, or a challenging leap, we have a path for you. Join our changemakers from all over the world and shape the future of translation with us.
Lengoo rethinks language. We supercharge localization and content management programs with AI and custom-trained large language models for our clients with their own data. With our language intelligence Apps such as Flow and our powerful API, we support enterprises and scale-ups around the globe. Our drive is lifelong learning - from the small everyday wonders to the burgeoning growth of machine learning technology. To date, this impulse has served over 3,000 businesses globally, from the likes of Michelin, Hello Fresh, and WWF. Lengoo’s been spotlighted in TechCrunch and Forbes, and in 2021, we featured in the FT 1000: Europe's Fastest Growing Companies.
Do we speak your lingo? Then apply by completing the online form. We can’t wait to meet you.