IT Service Manager Cloud & Data Center (m/w/d)
IT Service Manager Cloud & Data Center (m/f/d)
Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Service Manager, specializing in Cloud & Data Center (m/f/d), to join our team.The IT Service Manager Cloud & Data Center (m/f/d) owns, implements, and manages solutions to continuously discover, manage, optimize, automate, protect, and govern solution adoption in the Cloud & Data Center domain. While tech-savvy, the Service Manager (m/f/d) is focused on maximizing business returns on solution investments while ensuring compliance with applicable policies and regulations. IT Service Manager (m/f/d) possesses a natural curiosity and strong analytical skills for solving complex problems, complemented by collaboration skills and strong relationships across IT, security, procurement, and line of business teams.
Specifically, the IT Service Manager Cloud & Data Center (m/f/d) is accountable for cost management, budgeting, SLA adherence, operations of the solutions, its performance and related ITIL processes.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Represents the technical delivery of Cloud & Data Center services across the organization
- Ensures that each service is delivered according to the service attributes such as performance, availability, security, etc.
- Manages the risk of operating the service Cloud & Data Center
- Designates technical architect and backup
Show your expertise
- Master’s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with service management of Cloud & Data Center services, Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Microsoft Azure, data center management and Windows Server operations
- Good knowledge of standard IT Operations frameworks (e.g., ITIL certification required)
- Experience in IT financial management and service management in retained organizations
- Experience in managing complex IT services in heterogeneous, large, and distributed environments (10,000+ users)
- Ability to manage 360-degree IT services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as vendor management skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral
You want to be part of the Exyte team? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For further questions and information, please do not hesitate to contact Nazgul Schymon via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exyte Management GmbH
Exyte is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment. Therefore, Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Exyte Central Europe GmbH