Junior Engine Programmer (Generalist) (m/w/d)
We are looking for a talented Junior Engine Programmer to join the CRYENGINE team at our studio in Frankfurt, Germany. You would help us with our goal to provide a comprehensive engine solution with high performance and a modular design that is easily accessible by users.
We expect you to be a team player who is self-driven and willing to learn. As a generalist, you would get to know various teams before settling for a specific role.
*For a careful evaluation of your application, we kindly request you to send us your resume, a cover letter and additional work samples that might be relevant.*
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of CRYENGINE.
- Take part in design and development of exciting new features and integrate them with existing systems with guidance from senior engineers.
- Plan development in coordination with project management.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Test, debug, profile, optimize and document your implementations.
- Stay up to date with recent developments and techniques in game engine development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of C++, and software engineering and debugging in general.
- Good 3D math background.
- Understanding of computer architecture fundamentals.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in mixed teams.
- Experience in working with game engines.
- Experience with multi-threading.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!