Junior Marketplace Manager (all genders) (m/w/d)
You will help build our e-commerce online marketing efforts and will have a lot of responsibility: content creation, on-page optimization, branding, KPI monitoring, and more. You will work closely with the design team and management. With your help, we will be able to increase our presence on all marketplaces and continue our growth.
Expected results for this role in the first 12 months?
Typical job descriptions are boring. We'd rather tell you right off the bat what we expect from you in this role. If you join our team, here are some of the things you will be expected to do in your first 12 months.
- Control and define the positioning of our products on online marketplaces to increase sales
- Execute on-page optimizations that convert and ensure a consistent look and feel of our brands
- Continuously monitor and report on the KPI's of our e-commerce channels and review their performance. This is where you can make a real difference and help set the standards.
- Contribute to brand building, branding, content creation, and anything else you see that has potential for improvement that you want to work with us on.
Required skills and experience?
You may already have some experience through internships, training, or other jobs or work-study positions. If so, that is obviously a plus for you. But if not, that's no problem either. We'll teach you everything. However, the following is important to us:
- You studied of business administration, economics, computer science or similar.
- You already have some experience in online marketing. Ideally in e-commerce.
- Strong organizational, conceptual and analytical skills.
- You are confident with Excel, analysis and large amounts of data and are fluent in German and English.
- The motivation to grow and learn. The e-commerce industry is moving very fast. You need to evolve at least as fast and stay on the ball.
This is who we are. Do you find yourself here?
You can find our core values in the Careers section of our website. That's who we are. There's really nothing more to say. Does that sound like you? It would be wonderful if you could see yourself in it. Otherwise, the chemistry between us is probably not right, and we might as well just drop it.
What's in it for you?
- EXCITING: A wide variety of projects, high growth potential and fair compensation in a growing industry. No boring support activities - with us, you can really make a difference.
- CONTEMPORARY WORK CULTURE: You get the latest Apple equipment and benefit from flexible working hours and home office days.
- MODERN OFFICE: Snacks, muesli and drinks and a modern office above the rooftops of the "Boxi" (Boxhagener Platz) in Berlin.
- GROWTH: Development meeting to discuss your level of goal achievement, your progress, possible obstacles and your further professional development with us.
- INDUSTRY OF THE FUTURE: With us you have the chance to experience the e-commerce boom and be part of this dynamic development in the long term.
- TEAM: A motivated, young and open-minded team that really enjoys what they do and the opportunity to grow with us.
Niboline is a young and fast-growing e-commerce company, which combines the development and manufacturing of products until the sale to end consumers. From the headquarters of the shipping and logistics center in Brandenburg, Germany, we manage the multichannel distribution of more than 300 products for over 1 million European customers.
Our mission as a D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) company is to develop and scale new brands and products that are precisely adapted to our customers' needs and homes to ensure their satisfaction. To achieve this, we work closely with manufacturers from our two other locations in Berlin (DE) and Hangzhou (China) and combine several divisions under our roof - starting with design, production and marketing and ending with sales, IT and logistics.
We are looking for a curious, goal-oriented and adaptable individuals to join our team. Please send us your application quickly and easily. We are looking forward to hearing from you.