Junior Originator (m/w/d)
ENERCON Energy Partners GmbH provides services to develop and initiate renewable energy (RE) marketing/procurement solutions for investors and buyers. Our offices are located in the city centre of Bremen, near all the amenities and easy to reach by all means of transport. Furthermore, we offer state-of-the-art hybrid work arrangements tailored to the candidates’ personal circumstances.
Your tasks/Your duties
- Origination of mid- and long-term power purchase agreements (PPAs) for European and global renewable projects
- Advice on suitable marketing and revenue strategies for renewable projects, including long-term hedging, short-term balancing and green certificates
- Negotiation of relevant agreements
- In-depth analysis of markets for long-term power agreements
- Active development of new customers and identification of new business potentials
- Continuous assumption of tasks and responsibilities with open exchange and support concerning experienced colleagues
- University degree e.g. in Economics, Business, Engineering or Finance
- First experience in a banking, investment or energy-trading environment welcomed
- Business-fluent in the Englisch language (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, self-starting and highly motivated team player
We offer you an exciting, challenging job in a dynamic international start-up as well as a thorough introduction to energy-trading and the intricacies of marketing renewable energies. You can expect to be a key actor in an exciting phase of transformation in renewable energies, and gain deep insights into energy markets in the process, as well as multiple opportunities for your professional and personal development.