Junior Product Manager for Energy Consulting (m/w/d)
**About Fuchs & Eule Energy Experts: **
Wir sind eine innovativer Energieberatung und bis 2030 werden wir die CO₂-Emissionen aller Gebäude in Deutschland um 1% reduzieren — Sei dabei.
Jetzt ist die Zeit zu handeln und die Klimakrise zu bekämpfen. Wir wollen so viele Hausbesitzer wie möglich dabei unterstützen, ihr Zuhause energieeffizient zu machen und die optimale Förderung zu erhalten.
Wir verbinden Expertise im Energie- und Gebäudebereich mit praktischer Projektunterstützung und digitaler Innovation und helfen damit Menschen und Umwelt gleichermaßen.
What do we offer?
- We take our responsibility for a green future seriously and aim to make a significant contribution to CO2 reduction through our commitment to energy efficiency
- We are ambitious and constantly strive to improve. That’s why we give people the space to grow and take responsibility, and the support they need
- We are digital, innovative, customer focused and highly motivated to achieve great things with you
- We are a real team and support each other, speak our minds, have fun together and have a genuine desire to make a positive difference
What can you expect?
- Own your Product – You are the expert in your product area, run discovery and delivery cycles and are fully responsible to make the product vision come true
- Focus on the User – You build the right product for our users by doing qualitative and quantitative research and ensuring good user understanding among your team and stakeholders
- Stay lean – You prioritise, move quickly and test assumptions
- Collaborate – You work closely within your cross-functional team of Engineers and Product Designers but also collaborate with stakeholders across the company
- Measure your Impact – You track and understand your impact on business and users to bring us to the next level
What should you bring along?
- Technical Experience – Your proven experience as product manager with online products or SaaS solutions in a dynamic start-up atmosphere is matching your strong interest in technology
- Agile Development & Discovery Methods – You have already been deeply involved in agile software development processes, know procedures and key factors and are experienced with user research and user journey mapping
- Motivated Team Player – You are skilled to align a cross-functional team on a common goal. Even in challenging phases you know how to guide and motivate them
- Comprehensive Skill Set – You are fluent in German and English, you like to engage with data analytics, and functional teams. Additionally, your entrepreneurial and analytical skills will help you to drive product value to the next level
Our job offer Junior Product Manager for Energy Consulting (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.
You can find more information about us and our job offers on our company profile on Workwise.
Fuchs & Eule Energy Experts