Lead Developer AEM (m/w/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS! Lead Developer AEM (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Our vision is to become the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide. Be part of a highly motivated team and help us revolutionize the way in which we interact with our customers. Our Digital Content Hub, built on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), is a key piece in this vision.
We are looking for a lead developer who has as strong focus on technology, architecture and development (AEM) and enjoys a close collaboration with our business to build the most innovative solutions that shape the future.
What you can expect:
- As the lead developer you will play a key role for our development teams
- You develop features in AEM on your own as well as guide our development teams
- Help to define technical approaches and ensure that functional designs are feasible and scalable
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing user stories, and creating functional requirements
- Act towards your developer colleagues as enabler (trainings and know-how transfer) and authority (review of technical concepts and implementation) to meet developing guidelines
- Help assign, review, and unblock development tasks to maximize delivery velocity
- Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Applied Computer Sciences
- Work experience of 3 to 5 years as Lead Developer or Technical IT Consultant
- Profound understanding of principals in IT and software development
- Very good knowledge of designing IT architecture in Digital Asset and Content Management Systems
- Good knowledge in Adobe Experience Manager (Sites) or comparable Content Management Systems are mandatory, Adobe DAM and Screens are nice to have
- Analytical strength and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English – German would be a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.