Manager Clinical Operations (m/w/d)
We are currently seeking a Manager Clinical Operations* to strengthen our Clinical Operations department. You will work in Tübingen, Munich or Germany home-based in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX). Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team's success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks, focusing Germany:
- GCP compliant planning, conduct and closure of clinical trials
- GCP compliant oversight of outsourced clinical trial activities
- Ensuring quality for clinical trial activities
- Timeline and budget planning and controlling
- Functional area input into GCP/ GCLP vendor selection and support of vendor qualification
- Clinical trial feasibility and selection of clinical trial sites
- Risk management for clinical trial activities
- Management of internal and external stakeholder on clinical trial level
- Ensure training of clinical trial team and external collaboration partner
- Issue management for clinical trial activities
- Administration of clinical trials (finances, logistics, clinical trial specific internal and external communication)
- Develop and maintain SOPs, guidance documents & training material
You hold at least a Master's Degree preferably in life science or nursing or a comparable education. You have 4+ years of clinical project management experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry, preferably in the areas of oncology and cell therapy.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning, profound project management skills and excellent communication skills in English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees' professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits - e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
- We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.