Marketing Event Manager (m/w/d)
Let's win together
As Marketing Event Manager (f/m/d) you are responsible for the planning and implementation of our digital and hybrid events in close cooperation with the marketing team to increase the number of new B2B leads. You organize, document & manage upcoming events, review past events to verify the effectiveness of our marketing spend and scan the market for future opportunities. You are in close communication with the marketing and sales team and make sure to our events are talked about for years to come!
Your Role with us
- You are responsible for independent project management in the field of event organization, especially for digital events like webinars.
- You identify (offline) events, such as conferences, that are relevant for our business, think outside of the box of standard sponsorship packages and negotiate the best contract terms.
- You liase with the sales leader to ensure event success through clarity of goals and roles & responsibilities.
- You come up with innovative event ideas and turn them into reality!
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 1 year of independent professional experience in event and project management with a B2B focus.
- You are detail oriented and deliver on time!
- You have experience using digital event platforms and don’t shy away from getting hands on with technology. Maybe we're lucky and you have already worked with hubspot and zoom.
- You are creative and a self starter who sticks to the budget.
- You speak fluent German and English.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We improve the quality of life of thousands of patients worldwide. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we are breaking new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient - so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SAAS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma, Biotech or MedTech and improve the treatment of each and every future patient. Finally!
You want more?
- We focus on ownership and love to work on our ambitious mission to improve global healthcare.
- We always aim high!
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to win together.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define your goals and find you a way to reach them!
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a hybrid workplace right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and directly impacting the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- One company brunch per month is a must, as well as multiple "after-work-pizza"-get togethers.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
- We offer relocation and visa support.
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? Then we are looking forward to your application!