People & Culture Lead (m/w/d)
To cope with our international growth, we are looking for people, who are passionate, collaborative, and results-driven, with the spirit to take on new challenges and shape the future of the fashion and textile industry.
Do you want to grow and make things happen at retraced?
As a People & Culture Lead, you will be responsible for shaping our company culture and ensuring the well-being and development of our employees.
- Based in Germany with legal rights to work
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related field
- Fluent in English
- Proven expertise in the People and Culture field
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Develop and promote a company culture that aligns with our values, mission, vision, and strategies
- Implement programs and initiatives that reinforce a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- Promote open communication and a feedback-rich environment
- Handle employee relations, conflict resolution, and workplace culture issues
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute talent management and development plans
- Take full responsibility for setting up and running our on- and offboarding of employees
- Develop, assure, and manage performance evaluation processes, providing guidance to managers and employees
- Develop and implement a competence, learning, and development system to ensure the growth of our employees
- Support employees' career growth through mentoring, coaching, and identifying training opportunities
- Plan and execute employee engagement activities, such as team-building events and recognition programs
- Conduct employee engagement surveys and analyze results to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and company policies
- Manage and report KPIs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Adept at managing and resolving complex HR issues
Benefits you will love
We understand that life happens, and we value the importance of work-life balance. In addition to our core working hours, we offer flexible scheduling, so you can adjust your working times to fit your schedule, as long as you're well reachable and it doesn't interfere with meetings.
As a valued member of our team, you'll enjoy family and friends discounts on sustainable clothing at most of our clients, ranging from swimwear and children's shoes to evening dresses and more!
Sports Club Membership
If you are located in Germany, you can have a free membership to join any associated venue in the country for different types of sports.
retraced was born in 2019, in Düsseldorf, Germany with the vision to create a global ecosystem to drive sustainable change in the fashion industry by enabling transparent cross-company collaboration. With over 56 employees globally, and with €8.3 million raised so far, our award-winning platform is the world’s first and leading cloud-based supply chain sustainability management system, complete with all CSR capabilities that empower fashion and textile companies to connect all stakeholders in their global supply chains on one network and ensure efficient sustainability data exchange, collaboration, and communication between parties. This allows them to take action and implement strategies to achieve more sustainable and responsible production practices. The information gained can be shared internally within the company and externally with authorities, customers, or business partners.