Process Mining Specialist (m/w/d)
- Driving implementation of Celonis technology.
- Enhance existing Celonis data models, framework, data flows and Celonis analyses according to the requirements and specifications.
- Develop robust data models with the appropriate event and case calculation to support the integration of data of business processes from different systems.
- Utilizing Capgemini best practices and methodology throughout the entire project execution.
Who we're looking for?:
What do you need to start?
- Demonstrates general understanding of process mining concept
- Demonstrates general understanding of business processes, preferably with experience in Finance area (P2P, C2C, R2R)
- Is well-structured and known for being a quick learner with excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrates pro-active communicating, analytical mindset, and high level of curiosity about business processes and its configuration into the process mining solution.
- Speaks English with full professional proficiency (additional language will be an asset)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in implementing Celonis technology or other process mining tools
- Experience in SQL programming, ETL and working with databases
- Foundational knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture
- General understanding with of one of the leading ERP systems on the market (SAP, Oracle)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.