Procurement Manager for Battery Storage Systems (m/w/d)
Work with us on a sustainable energy supply!
ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. Every year, we build plants with an average investment volume of 500 million euros. More than 900 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on the project development, financing, construction, operational management and maintenance of wind and solar farms, battery, and hydrogen projects.
Procurement Manager (m/f/d) for Battery Storage Systems
We are a dynamic and successful team within ABO Wind AG, which is committed to the optimal integration of renewable generation plants through storage systems. As ABO Wind Procurement Manager Battery Storage, you will support the Department with its specific technical and commercial requirements in sourcing components for projects. A key element of this role will be the supplier networking, relationship and innovation management.
- You negotiate battery purchasing agreements and design the corresponding contracts with technology specific complexity
- You ensure that we are cost competitive by benchmarking and market analysis
- You establish a market outlook and keep it up to date including technology roadmaps
- You are a network and like to identify and select strategic suppliers to build and maintain long lasting, reliable partnerships
- You manage the existing supplier network and purchasing contracts for compliance with regulations
- You collect and develop new ideas for future business models and product concepts
- You hold an academic degree in economics, technical discipline, or law degree
- You have market knowledge in battery procurement and industry requirements
- You have demonstrated strong business acumen in a relevant procurement or sales position for at least 3 years
- You work in structured, independent, and service-oriented manner with an eye for detail
- You demonstrated very good communication skills in negotiations with technical background
- You understand and advocate use of procurement tools and processes to ensure compliance to internal and external policies
- You are business fluent in German and English, other foreign languages are an advantage
Don't match all the qualifications?
At ABO Wind, we're committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you're interested in a position, apply - even if your previous work experience doesn't match all the qualifications. You could be just the right candidate for this or any other position!
You can look forward to this
- Flexible Working Hours
- Mobile Work
- Continuing Training
- Job Bike
- Kitchens with free Coffee and Tea
- Mitarbeiter Events
- Mitarbeiter Events
- EGYM Wellpass
- Charging Station
- 30 Days Leave (+1 Day Each at Carnival/Christmas Eve)
- Premium Insurance (covers private accidents)
- 13th month salary
Karl-Heinz Stephan is looking forward to receiving your application via our online form!
+49 (0) 611 267 65-422 • www.abo-wind.com
ABO Wind AG