Time for change - time for a new job! Are you a Program Certification Engineer and looking for a new professional challenge? Then look no further! We have what you are looking for: a secure job, fair compensation and exciting new tasks at an attractive company in Manching.
- Establish the type certification basis and type design definition
- Develop compliance demonstration program
- Release airworthiness documentation to the AA (Aviation Authorities)
- Perform airworthiness approvals in accordance with Airbus Design Organization Approval (DOA) privileges
- Manage certification projects with AA (Aviation Authorities) manage the internal Airbus Airworthiness network to ensure certification objectives are met
- Lead the Major Changes Certification activity for allocated modifications
- Lead the activity of vehicle type acceptance in foreign countries and lead individual vehicle Certification process
- Ensure certification of the individual configurations and demonstration of compliance with import requirements
- Support operator in the demonstration of compliance with operational regulations of AA (Aviation Authorities) of the vehicle importing country
- Support to customers as interface with AA during vehicle delivery
- Ensure that organization approval requirements (Design Organization Approval (DOA)
- Maintenance Organization Approval (MOA) as applicable) are fulfilled
- Monitor and validate Airworthiness deliverables, managing certifying staff, and the associated process for compliance with part 21/145
- Degree in engineering or aerospace technology
- Several years of experience in the aerospace industry
- Several years of experience in Airworthiness Certification
- Experience in the military field is preferable
- MS Office skills
- Proficient German and business fluent English skills
Corona virus and application at GULP: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
If you are interested please apply online. Applications from severely disabled people are of course welcome. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- Intensive preparation for the interview with our client
- Attractive and performance-related remuneration
- Challenging tasks in an interesting environment
- Extensive social benefits, including Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Good chances of being taken on by our client company
- Flat hierarchies
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
Zum Stellenanbieter GULP Solution Services GmbH
GULP Solution Services GmbHFrau Viktoria Nitz
Landsberger Straße 187