Project engineer International Ambient Production (m/w/d)
Project engineer (m/f/d) International Ambient Production
International Projects | Bielefeld | Start date: 04/01/2023 | Full Time | Permanent
Since our beginnings at Dr. Oetker, we have been breaking new ground. With pizza, cake, and desserts, as well as digital platforms and services – quality and an innovative spirit set us apart.
What awaits you? It's up to you! At. Dr. Oetker, you can actively shape the future – both yours and ours. We want to be part of something bigger. Don't you?
JOIN THE TASTE.
- As a project engineer (m/f/d), you will support the strategy implementation in the national companies in the area of production, process and packaging technology and work on the control and coordination of international production and technology activities.
- Your tasks include the practical and scientifically based processing of projects and investments, which includes detailed plans, performance and capacity calculations, cost estimation and project management.
- Consulting, optimization and continuous development of production processes, process and packaging technology as well as the related business trips ( factory visits, workshops, fairs and seminars) are also part of your tasks.
- As part of the interdisciplinary work with other departments, you will participate in project meetings and be responsible for the preparation of technical plans and the coordination of project calculations.
- You are responsible for the selection of suppliers for technological and technical problems and for reviewing suppliers for technical and business competence, production technology and mechanical equipment.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable field of study.
- You have already proven your excellent conceptual skills, your understanding of processes as well as your project management skills during your several years of professional experience.
- You have comprehensive business management knowledge in the areas of capital budgeting, cost accounting and workflow organization.
- You have good CAD skills and experience with purchasing negotiations, contract management and contract law.
- Your very good German and English skills and your willingness to travel complete your profile.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Onboarding for new employees | Further education opportunities | Attractive remuneration with non-tariff benefits | Pension plan | Job ticket | Flexible work models | Mobile work | 30 days of vacation | Special vacation at Christmas & New Year's Eve | Sabbatical | Family-run company | Daycare cooperation and vacation programs for children | Excellent employee restaurant | Bicycle parking spaces | Free car parking spaces | Discounts in the Dr. Oetker Shop | Sports, health and fitness offers | Laundry service | Showers for employees | Events and celebrations
Are you intrigued? Perfect. Then we look forward to your online application. Just click on the "Apply now" button, and you're good to go.
Still, have questions? Then visit us at . To find out why you should join our team.
Dr. Oetker is an equal opportunities employer. We continuously work to shape and live a corporate culture where everyone feels welcome. At Dr. Oetker, your personality and qualifications are what count. Not gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, and identity.
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Recruiting Team Bielefeld
+49 521 155 2520