Project Manager (m/w/d)
Drive strategic Projects and teams to plan, manage, and deliver high value outcomes to the business. Own the end-to-end delivery of the Project, focusing not only on the software-based solutions, yet also the business processes and change management activities necessary to ensure the solutions are properly embedded. Build cohesive globally located diverse teams comprised of business subject matter experts as well as technical experts to deliver Projects reliably.
- Manages all aspects of strategic, often large & complex, Projects
- Partners closely with Business Sponsor, Business Coordinator, DIT Sponsor and other key leaders to ensure alignment and buy-in on Project goals, requirements, benefits, outcomes, and key results
- Ensures Project delivers a scope of work that upholds Business Sponsor’s vision
- Collaborates across functional areas, companies, and countries to understand and communicate requirements and results, monitor outcomes, and obtain buy-in
- Develop, track, and maintain Project timelines, budgets, and risks
- Works with PPM Resource Manager to develop and track resource plans; securing appropriate resources to deliver Project
- Facilitates concept phase by gathering and prioritizing requirements and managing the partner selection process
- Lead Project Business Coordinators through developing and presenting Project Initiation Documents, Project Implementation Plans, Business Cases, and Change Requests
- Provides regular impartial assessment of state of Project
- Is first point of contact for all stakeholders, vendors and internal teams working on the Project
- Coordinates with Business Coordinator to ensure business and technical aspects are delivered smoothly
- Acts as ScrumMaster for IT teams and Facilitates all Project meetings
- Ensures decisions are made swiftly and are communicated clearly
- Assesses Project risk and defines mitigation strategies
- Escalates issues that Project team cannot solve
- Participates in evolving the PPM process and skillset at Kloeckner
Your Profile and Qualifications
- Senior level Project management experience leading end-to-end Projects that consist of delivering processes, organizational change, and supporting software tools and technology
- Demonstrated experience managing large complex Projects interfacing with executives
- Strong experience building Project budget plans, tracking actual expenditures and forecasted expenditures to demonstrate budgetary health of Projects
- Highly skilled communicator with High EQ
- Ability to work well with all levels of organization
- Deep understanding Agile/Scrum including Backlog creation, sizing, & grooming, developing Acceptance Criteria, scope management and all ceremonies
- Building and maintaining budgets, timelines
- Managing Projects with Jira
- Solid understanding of how to build realistic business cases
- Running effective User Acceptance Tests
- Good data analysis using Excel, Power BI, etc.
- Location: Duisburg or Berlin
Your Work Atmosphere and Perspectives
- Receive a competitive compensation package and great benefits such as a reduced Urban Sports membership, a subsidy for public transport tickets and Kindergarten-support etc.
- Work in an international, dynamic and diverse team with a great team spirit and hands-on mentality that is digitizing a traditional industry
- Participate in an open feedback culture with 360° feedback as well as transparent communication and decision-making channels
- Benefit of a wide offer of individual trainings, courses and coachings for the best personal development and improve your language skills in our free German and English classes
- Work in a modern hybrid environment and design your working hours (Fulltime = 38,5h) in a flexible and employee-friendly way
- Meet your colleagues in a nice, centrally located office with convenient public transport options
- Enjoy our regular and irregular company and team events (also remote!)
Digitalizing the Industry. Kloeckner.i, as part of Klöckner & Co, has been actively driving the digitalization of Klöckner & Co's entire supply chain since 2014. In our Digital Hub, we bundle all projects geared toward this under one roof. Currently, we have almost 150 employees working hybridly at our Berlin and Duisburg sites. In Klöckner & Co, one of the world's largest producer-independent steel and metal distributors and one of the leading steel service center companies, we have a strong and reliable partner at our side at all times.
At kloeckner.i, we challenge the status quo. We build products that are well-designed, easy to use and user-friendly, and apply a mix of agile methodologies and pragmatic, user-centric problem solving in our work to ensure that Klöckner & Co is by far the most effective player in the market.