S4 Retail Process Consultant Finance (m/w/d)
S4 Retail Process Consultant, Finance (m/f/d)
Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with an entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our parent organization Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants.
As we look to strengthen our team with top talent that can shape the future for our firm, we seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value a highly-diverse culture where differences are embraced, that want to have a voice with top management and that are rewarded for collective achievement. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best!
Our Consumer Goods, Retail and Logistics practice helps some of the largest global firms and most recognizable local brands solve their biggest challenges in today’s age of constant disruption. With diverse services spanning growth strategy and new product innovation, to omni-channel customer experience, supply chain resiliency and AI-driven new business models, we help clients shape and achieve their growth agenda for a sustainable future.
- Delivery of S/4HANA enabled transformation programmes and specializing in S/4HANA Finance including central finance
- Design and configure the core Finance solution across FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL along with CO
- Leading pre-sales conversations and helping clients to shape their Finance Transformation journey roadmap
- Leading a workstream comprised of on- and off-shore resources
- Facilitating high level and detailed design workshops for your functional area; collecting business requirements and mapping out business processes
- Designing end-to-end solutions and ensuring all deliverables produced by your team are consistent with design principles, standards and methodologies
- Leading client workshops covering a range of topics including; process design, industry best practices and bring SME knowledge in your chosen area of expertise
- Configuring S/4HANA in your chosen module to client requirements, and documenting functional specifications where a development object is required
- Lead or participate in practice development activities which support sales activities and internal capability development
- Demonstrable experience of delivering S/4HANA as part of a transformation programme
- Strong knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices with a background in S/4 HANA Finance including central finance
- Knowledge of SAP innovations, SME input and best practice business process in your chosen area of expertise
- Demonstrable experience of Agile working practices on an SAP implementation, along with planning of activities during the project
- Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) working with client stakeholders to development teams
- Strong client facing skills and ability to lead a workstream through all phases of SAP implementation
- Flexibility, adaptability, and process improvement approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You will lead Infosys Consulting operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community:
Why Join Us?
For the right talent that want to be part of a diverse team, innovation-driven practice and a high-performance culture, we offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities so that you can grow your career and achieve your personal ambitions. Curious to learn more? We’d love to hear from you.... Join us today!
Infosys Consulting Europe