Sales Director (m/w/d)
Utilities practice in Cyient for EMEA region is expected to grow significantly on the back of strong set of offerings, partners and investments in the geography. Cyient is looking for a sales leader to identify and build new accounts in the region to enable this growth.
Key responsibilities of the individual include:
1. Study customer spend patterns, investments and identify prospective customers
2. Connect and engage with stakeholders from the identified prospects. Build strong relationships with customers with the intent to position Cyient as a trusted advisor in this space.
3. Drive proactive value propositions, proposals including suitable business models to prospects or newly acquired customers. Anchor tender responses as needed in these accounts
4. Participate in governance council meetings and drive engagement between Client and Cyient senior leaders
5. Own and develop Key account growth plans for large prospects / customers
6. Participate in trade shows to enhance Cyient brand in the EMEA Utilities market
7. Develop strong relationships with partners to enhance business growth
8. Act as a thought leader and provide direction / inputs to strategy, business growth and development of new solutions
Key requirements include:
1. Very good understanding of EMEA Utilities market (Power, water and gas
2. Prior proven experience as a new business development sales leader (Hunter)
3. Able to travel extensively across Europe and to India and other geos as needed
4. Proactive and self driven
5. Experience with a wide range of business models
6. Ability to work with global teams. Flexibility to take conference calls and meetings outside of standard business hours
7. Strong communication skills in English. Added advantage in case the individual can do business communication in 1-2 other European languages, especially Dutch and German.
8. Location - UK, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal
Skills & Experience
Business Development, Sales, Sales Development
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.