Segment Marketing Manager - "Semiconductor Industry" (m/w/d)
Segment Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - "Semiconductor Industry"
PI is the future. We make it possible for our customers to master technological leaps and shape trends for decades to come. As the world's leading supplier of high-precision positioning and motion systems, we operate successfully in the most demanding, innovative, and most dynamically changing markets and create competitive advantages for our customers through nanopositioning. Become part of an agile medium-sized company with global power.
We are looking for you Segment Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - "Semiconductor Industry"
PI gets the high-tech industry moving! We are looking for our new "Segment Marketing Manager (SMM) [m/f/d]" for our strategically defined target market in the semiconductor manufacturing industries, globally. Starting from our existing business, you will set up networks with our local sales and global account representatives and you will follow up with customers and key players in the market. Your ambition: formulate and execute integrated, strategically-focused marketing plans aligned with the regional sales entities. Boost PI’s outstanding contribution and solution offerings in the semiconductor manufacturing industries to drive demand, achieve revenue and define market segment penetration goals across prospective and current clients.
- Collect & analyze market segments, applications, industry and customer insights: Market intelligence
- Define solutions for new products and new technology as well as marketing communications and sales enablement measures
- Assess targeted customer revenues, loyalty, and retention rates to streamline your global market segmentation strategy
- Represent PI at international exhibitions and conferences, in branch organizations and at online platforms
- Analyze competitive organizations’ solution offerings and go-to-market strategies
- Work directly with customers to understand their unmet needs and create new PI solutions with unique value propositions
- Master’s degree in technical science, business administration, or a related discipline
- Profound market knowledge and industry expertise in the semiconductor manufacturing business and its applications (masks, lithography, wafer production & inspection)
- Several years of functional experience in segment or product management, application engineering or sales
- You are a skilled networker with a clear focus on market requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel globally more than 50%
PI offers this position globally and you will be located in one of our offices worldwide, depending on your current place of residence.
Our HQ in Karlsruhe.
Your benefits. Work environment: Flexible
work time models Vacation &
Christmas bonuses Save cash by reducing
social security contributions Give way to
the environment Wedding &
parental grants A big heart for the little ones Subsidized workplace glasses
for a perfect vision Company pension scheme Workplace culture: To strengthen the strengths Flat hierarchies Individual training Employees recruit employees Work-life-balance & health: Stay healthy
and feel good JobRad &
charging stations Good nutrition:
The best recipe B.A.D German Red Cross
Blood Donor Day Canteen / bistro / lounges Mobile massage Underground & outdoor
parking facilities Conveniently located Christmas &
Summer parties, etc. The future awaits you – at PI
Do you want to join a company that makes the impossible possible? Then we look forward to your application and a statement about your salary expectations.
Apply online now Your contact person at PI
Frau Julia Messing
Telefon: (0)721 4846 1246
Physik Instrumente (PI) GmbH & Co KG