Senior Back-End Developer (m/w/d)
As a Senior in our Back-End, you will be bringing our products to the next level. You develop and implement the coolest new features and also keep an eye on our infrastructure. To top things off, you will also give guidance to our juniors and thus raise the bar for software development at Meister.
What Makes You Special
- At least 5 years of experience in software development with OOP languages.
- Hands-on experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails and/or Elixir is a big plus.
- DevOps mindset and knowledge of infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with web technologies.
- Bonus: Experience in mentoring and coaching.
- Good team spirit and organizational skills.
- Curiosity to challenge the status quo.
Meister and You
- Find your place. We’re ambitious and well-funded: driving innovation and bringing value to users.
- Feel valued. Salaries at Meister fit your skills and experience. You’ll share in our success with an employee stock ownership program additional to your pay.
- Never stop developing. Progress along clear career paths, aided by experienced mentors who know Meister inside-out. Learn new skills during Innovation Week and tailor your individual training plan.
- Get out there. Attend industry meetups and participate in exciting events like React Conf, EuRuKo and more.
- Choose where. Work with us in Vienna and/or remotely in Austria or Germany. Full-remote possibilities for international team members.
- Choose when. Organize your work week as you like with our flexitime agreement.
- Choose how. Select your own hardware and join an agile environment that promotes autonomy.
- Get there. Public transport card or other commuter benefits.
- Stay healthy. Subsidized indoor, outdoor and wellness activities in Austria, Germany or the US.
- Relax. Extra vacation day on your birthday, plus December 24 and 31. Entitlement increases the longer you’re at Meister.
- Celebrate. Regular events, including an annual company retreat and frequent team activities.
For millions of teams worldwide, Meister products are an indispensable part of a successful working life. We create stunningly-designed, team-focused and user-friendly tools that bring joy to work and simplicity to collaboration. Our users, products and team all work beautifully together. Based in Vienna, with offices in Munich and Seattle, our rapidly-growing team has evolved into a tech powerhouse that embodies the best of both worlds for more than 100 talented employees. You could be one of them: make the leap and join an established software company that maintains that special startup vibe.
MeisterLabs Software GmbH