Senior Business Development Manager for the Korean Market (m/w/d)
- You drive global expansion through customer acquisition
- You develop and sell end-to-end solutions with key existing and potential air, sea and rail freight customers
- You are assuming responsibilities & customer service before and after the sales
- You work closely with an experienced team of specialists and partners
- You have a completed degree in business administration/commerce or a comparable qualification
- You gained at least 5 years of professional sales experience in the global logistics industry with a focus on customer acquisition
- You can demonstrate great success in developing business opportunities through personal sales efforts
- You have a strong interest in negotiating with “C” level executives and decision makers
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are proficient in Korean
- Secure job (unlimited full-time contract)
- Attractive compensation package with optional company car and other bonuses
- Dynamic, international team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Freedom for your ideas and an environment in which you can leave your mark
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Further individual bonus programs e.g. pension plans, free accident insurance, modern offices, coffee flat, etc.
Our job offer Senior Business Development Manager for the Korean Market (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.