Senior Digital Product Manager - Leading Insurance Company (m/w/d)
• Drive product vision and strategy by deeply understanding the true problem statement / opportunity the product is to address
• Lead a team to conduct detailed analysis of current journeys, business process and solution architecture to understand all current exiting impediments to delivering against the vision and draw on user insights, research, competitor analysis and design thinking to develop the product vision and value proposition
• Clearly communicate the product proposition, vision, strategy and benefits realization plan to a broad spectrum of corporate, regional and market stakeholders to gain buy in and necessary approvals.
• Lead a joint team of business and technology colleagues to create and maintain a product roadmap to guide end to end execution from inception to production to deliver the vision and realise the associated business benefits, whilst conforming to all required internal governance processes
• Deploy where appropriate Agile delivery principles to increase speed to market and enhance end user benefits.
• Prioritize scope based on business value and manage backlog items and maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
• Leading the team/squad in executing against the product roadmap. Leading a wide range of stakeholders including IT, Business, vendors and senior market sponsors to deliver and realise product benefits and value in sensible increments
• University Graduate and above.
• At least 10 years of experience in the Insurance Industry or Financial Institutions, candidates who have led teams as Business, Functional and Digital SMEs are preferred
• Previous business analysis and experience working in technology functions is preferred.
• Sound knowledge of insurance products, operations, channels and customer behaviors
• Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams, large strategic/ complex programs in a position of authority is preferred
• Strong experience in Product Development, Management and Lifecycle
• Excellent problem-solving skills for large, complex and broad business issues
• Experience in DevOps and Agile Toolsets and practices (JIRA, Confluence) would be an asset
• Ability to resolve ambiguity in conflicting needs from multiple stakeholders while working within the constraints of a complex technical and operational environment
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and inter-personnel skills
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with stakeholders
• Fluent in and English
• Certification as Agile Product Owner preferred
We are the world’s first fully integrated multi-industry Onlineto Offline Talent Recruitment Platform.
Launched in 2012 as a traditional recruitment firm, CGP has become one of the largest recruitment solutions firms in Asia with 400+ team members delivering executive search, recruitment process outsourcing and contractingservices to multi-national and domestic firms.
The firm operates 9 offices in Mainland China and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States.
In 2018, the company won multiple industry awards including Best Recruitment Firm and BestInnovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary O2O AI enabled Top20Talent platform.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industryspecialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/ or www.cgpo2o.com
Cornerstone Global Partners