Senior Manager - Energy Offtake (m/w/d)
Our Renewables team in Italy is looking for YOU!
We are Uniper
At Uniper, we are pro-actively transforming the world of energy whilst at the same time ensuring security of energy supply. As an internationally operating company, we work in very diverse teams with the greatest possible working time flexibility for our employees. Our corporate culture is characterized by equal opportunities, mutual appreciation, and respect. With us, you will be able to develop new business models, work on technological solutions for a modern, sustainable, and future-oriented energy supply as well as pro-actively help to shape changes. Interested? Then we will look forward to meeting you!
- Securing the energy offtake solutions for 1 GW plus of renewables projects p.a. to facilitate attractive project economics and open-up opportunities for disposal of projects to investors
- Assessing and determining the optimal strategy for the route to market for the energy and certificates from new renewable assets per European country
- Creating a pipeline of market offtakers (local Utilities, corporate offtakers, etc)
- Structuring, origination and negotiation of power purchase agreements in close cooperation with Uniper’s Origination and Energy Sales teams where relevant
- Coordinating the participation at regulatory tenders for subsidies (e.g. FiT or CfD) together with the developer and market analysis teams
- Optimal cooperation within the Renewables business, consisting of developers, engineers, project, contract and offtake managers, market and strategy analysts as well as a network of external partners
- Reports to the Vice President Energy Offtake
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or comparable studies
- Extensive relevant work experience in either in a trading, PPA origination, sales or comparable commercial role
- Expertise in renewable energy with extensive commercial contract negotiation experience
- Strong network across the Renewable Energy Industry
- Deep understanding of the renewable energy market, with a focus on regulatory remuneration schemes as well as market commercialization of utility scale wind and solar-PV
- Creative and open-minded individual with a good sense of humor
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Extensive financial modelling skills
- Proven track record of international work experience and appreciation of cultural differences
- High mobility/willingness to travel internationally
- Business fluency in English
- We are flexible on where the role can be based but ideally in Italy and can be preominantly based from home but with willingness to work from the office as and when needed
- The role is full time but can be part-time - we are flexible!
At Uniper, we not only reward our employees with attractive salaries, an excellent retirement provision and health promotion for their determination to actively help shape the future energy transition. You can also expect an appreciative working culture that offers plenty of scope for creative and innovative ideas. With our New Normal agreements, we enable various workplace models, which we additionally support with mobility packages and equipment for home or local office. Through regular training and workshops, together we achieve that you can realize yourself in our company as if it were your own. This is how we support you in exploiting your individual potential, achieving your personal goals, and reaching your ambitions. We invite you to become part of our diverse company with international colleagues from more than 80 countries. Uniper as an employer is committed to advancing certain areas, especially: Work-Life-Balance / New Normal:
- Choosing how, where, and when to work in accordance with your team and the requirements of your job
- Modern and ergonomic equipment for your workplace (home & office)
- Support to balance private life and work: Sabbaticals, part-time possibilities, family service
- Car and bike leasing offer (deferred compensation)
- E-car charging stations at almost all Uniper locations
- Flu vaccination
- Preventive health services
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-funded contributions to a modern pension system
- Possibility of self-funded contributions with employer-funded matching
- Lifelong training
Our employees are the reason for our success. Therefore, you will find many other benefits at the local level to help you reach your potential. Energy evolutionary wanted!
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:Monmani Visoury
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Contract type: Unlimited Working Hours: Full time Start Date: Deadline:
As an employer, Uniper is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Therefore, we encourage applications from suitably qualified individuals whose capabilities match the role requirements regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, ideology, sexual identity or marital status. We live inclusion and support flexible working.