Stellenbeschreibung| Deutschland (DE) : Stuttgart, Stadtkreis | 1 STELLEN | Sofortiger Beginn
(Senior) Manager (f/m/d) Private Equity Value Creation –.. (Betriebswirt/in (Hochschule))
ID des Stellenangebots: 11070-2177715006-S Beruf: Leiter der Buchhaltung/Leiterin der Buchhaltung - Business-Intelligence-Manager/Business-Intelligence-Managerin - Herstellungskostenplaner/Herstellungskostenplanerin - Einkäufer/Einkäuferin - Finanzmanager/Finanzmanagerin - Einkaufsleiter/Einkaufsleiterin - Marketer/Marketerin - Führungskraft für Unternehmensplanung - Logistik-Analyst/Logistik-Analystin - Finanzcontroller/Finanzcontrollerin - Unternehmensanalyst/Unternehmensanalystin - Vertriebsleiter/Vertriebsleiterin - Führungskraft im Bereich der Unternehmenspolitik - Customer Relationship Manager/Customer Relationship Managerin - Logistik- und Vertriebsmanager/Logistik- und Vertriebsmanagerin - Kostenanalyst/Kostenanalystin - Führungskraft im Vertrieb - Business Developer/Business Developerin - Leiter des operativen Geschäftsbereichs/Leiterin des operativen Geschäftsbereichs - Führungskraft im Personalwesen Datum des Stellenantritts: 20/04/2021
Angaben zur Stelle
(Logo, Claim, Banner)
(Senior) Manager (f/m/d) Private Equity Value Creation – Transaction Strategy and Execution - ALL003Y4
Working together to navigate complexity by helping our clients to reimagine their ecosystems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better tomorrow: that’s our goal at EY-Parthenon, together with our 6,500 colleagues across 60 countries around the world. We lead our clients into the future through our innovative services in the areas of Corporate and Growth Strategy, Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy, and Transaction Strategy and Execution. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and helping our clients to make sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Transaction Strategy and Execution Team in Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt/Main, Düsseldorf or München, you will help Private Equity Investors to generate sustainable value in their transactions. Your diverse tasks will include:
- yze and evaluate value chains as part of corporate transactions of our national and international clients
- Prepare financial yses and operational as well as carve-out due diligence reports, often as part of multi-disciplinary, integrated due diligence teams
- Assess and implement add-on acquisitions and carve-outs in portfolio companies
- Identify value creation potential and implement corresponding measures together with Private Equity Investors and Management Teams of their portfolio companies, e.g., restructuring of business models and optimization of cash positions as well as purchasing and supply chain structures
- Manage projects, coordinate multiple advisory engagements and motivate your team to work together on common challenges
- Promote the professional and personal development of your team members
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- At least five years’ professional experience in consulting with a focus on transaction, restructuring, performance improvement and value creation; alter ly, a strong academic background with a distinct interest in transaction advisory services
- Above-average university degree in business and economics or engineering (also desirable: MBA or PhD); alter ly in another subject in combination with a strong interest in transaction advisory services
- ytical skills and a precise approach to work
- Empathetic personality with clear objectives and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What we are offering - an inspiring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities thanks to individual mentoring, diverse training opportunities, challenging projects and a strong global EY network
- Rapid professional and personal development based on regular constructive feedback as part of our leadership & development process
- Comprehensive and customized leadership development programs that support you in leading and inspiring your staff each day
- A variety of part-time, leave-of-absence and working-from-home opportunities, as well as compensatory time off
Find out more about the various benefits you enjoy as an EY-Parthenon employee .
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005
You want to learn more about the application process at EY? Visit our or get more information on and .
70629 Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Stadtkreis - Deutschland
So bewerben Sie sich
So bewerben Sie sich
Gewünschte Bewerbungsarten: über InternetInternetadresse: http://www.jobstairs.de/stellenangebot/ernstyoung/1537645_101.htmlStellenangebot-Details in der Jobbörse der BA aufrufen: 11070-2177715006-S
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
Zum Stellenanbieter EY